Frequently asked questions:
- What’s the minimum order for a paella?
The minimum order is 15 people. For smaller groups, there is an additional fee as for the travel.
- How long do you need to cook the paella?
Paellas need 3 hours in total to be made. It’s better if you plan our arrival 4 hours in advance.
- How long in advance do we need to book?
We kindly ask a minimum of 48 hours. Since we cannot take all the demands of our clients, we recommend to book as soon as possible.
- Do you ask for a deposit?
Yes, we ask for 30% deposit when making the booking in order to confirm it.
- Do you refund the deposit if a cancellation happens?
Yes, you can read our cancellation policy in the booking sheet
- How do you serve the Paellas?
As you like it, they can be served in a buffet or served on the table. Please, notice that the waiting service is not included in the price.
- Do you provide the tableware too?
Normally we do not, but if you require assistance with this we’ll find a nice solution, no problem!
- Do you bring all the cooking equipment?
- Is it possible to ask different kind of rices?
- Do you provide drinks?
Yes, just let us know what you would like to drink.
- Can you adapt your recipes if any special food requirements?
Of course, no problem! It doesn’t matter if that’s for food intolerance issues or personal preferences… our recipes might be adapted.